TopConsumerReviews.com is a world-leading consumer product review site. We provide detailed reviews and ratings for thousands of products and services.
How To Choose A Reputable Canvas Print Company
Some people create photo albums as a way to preserve treasured family photos. Some people scan them onto CDs so that the effects of time do not warp or ruin them.
But a growing segment of the community is choosing an alternative way to preserve the memories that are dear to them, and that is through a canvas print.
Canvas art is created through a specialized printer which requires special eight to 12 color inkjet printers containing UV-resistant ink. You want to use UV-resistant ink because if the canvas will be hung on a wall, it most likely will at some point be exposed to sunlight, which can cause it to fade. UV-resistant ink helps to slow the fading process. The printer is designed to accommodate canvas, which is heavier than most of the kinds of paper we use in our home and office printers.
The image that is intended to be reproduced into canvas art also must be one of high quality. Cameras with megapixel capabilities of 10 or higher will easily produce high-resolution photos which lend themselves to a quality canvas print.
Once you have selected the photo or digital image you wish to have transferred to canvas, the next step is to find a reputable business to perform the work.
A quick search of the internet indicates there is a multitude of print-to-canvas providers advertising their services. However, not all print-to-canvas businesses are created equal. Let's discuss a few tips that will help you to find a provider that will be able to meet your needs at a price you can afford.
- Experience and Reputation. Two of the most important factors in choosing a canvas print company are experience and reputation. Do not be afraid to ask for references from previous customers who have used the service and been pleased with the outcome. Even if you discover the company has had client disputes, it doesn't mean you should not consider using them. Inquire as to whether the complaints were resolved to the client's satisfaction. A company that is willing to address the needs of its customers is one that is worthy of your business.
- Product Quality. Choose a company that can provide samples of its previous work so you can determine if the quality of the product meets your specifications.
- Equipment Quality. You will want to make sure the printing company you have chosen is not using old or outdated equipment, which can produce inferior products. Make sure the company is using archival-grade canvas material, which will help the artwork last longer.
- Pricing. An average-sized canvas print should cost between $80 and $100. Customers should be wary of businesses which offer bottom-dollar deals or extremely inflated prices for the same services offered elsewhere at more reasonable prices. Ask the company to provide a written estimate for service so you are not hit with unexpected fees.
- Customer Service and Return Policy. As important as the quality of the print is the way in which the business handles its customers. If there is an issue with your order, you want a company that will work with you to correct the problem in a courteous fashion, not one that will tell you that it's too bad; they don't accept returns for any reason.
Top Consumer Reviews Articles
TopConsumerReviews.com provides unique articles that you won't find anywhere else on the internet. These articles are designed to help you make the most informed decisions possible.
Warning: copy(/home/dozeman1/public_html//updates/related-news.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/dozeman1/public_html/new-common-code/mobile/dynamic-amp-in-the-news.php on line 15
Warning: file_get_contents(/home/dozeman1/public_html//updates/related-news.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/dozeman1/public_html/new-common-code/mobile/dynamic-amp-in-the-news.php on line 18
- View Full Site -
Copyright © TopConsumerReviews.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form without the express written consent of TopConsumerReviews.com, LLC is strictly prohibited.