TopConsumerReviews.com is a world-leading consumer product review site. We provide detailed reviews and ratings for thousands of products and services.
When Is It Appropriate To Give Someone A Canvas Print?
Canvas art is among the most-received gifts today. With its versatility and style, it easily can fit into anyone's existing décor.
If you have someone on your gift-giving list who is either hard to buy for or for whom you would like to offer something unique, consider a canvas art piece.
What, exactly, is canvas art?
Canvas art is created through a specialized printer which requires special eight to 12 color inkjet printers containing UV-resistant ink. You want to use UV-resistant ink because if the canvas will be hung on a wall, it most likely will at some point be exposed to sunlight, which can cause it to fade. UV-resistant ink helps to slow the fading process. The printer is designed to accommodate canvas, which is heavier than most of the kinds of paper we use in our home and office printers.
The image that is intended to be reproduced into canvas art also must be one of high quality. Cameras with megapixel capabilities of 10 or higher will easily produce high-resolution photos which lend themselves to a quality canvas print.
Also, it is important to note that not all canvas art has to be derived from a photograph. Any high-quality picture or graphic that has been created is suitable for transferring to a canvas. So for instance, if someone in your family loves music, you can create a canvas print that includes music notes and a phrase about the joys of music.
Now that we know what canvas art is, let's discuss when it makes an appropriate gift. In short, canvas art is ideal for any gift-giving situation. Let's explore a few ways that it can be creatively given.
- Birthdays. If you have a friend or family member to whom you regularly give gifts to commemorate their birthday, it can become challenging to come up with new and exciting ideas every year. Canvas art makes an ideal gift in this situation. You can use a photograph of an event that holds importance to the gift receiver to have it transformed into a canvas piece suitable for displaying in the home or office.
- Weddings and Anniversaries. Most couples who are getting married like to capture the event in photos. In the event of a wedding, you could give the newlyweds a gift certificate for a print-to-canvas service, allowing them to choose a wedding portrait of their choice to have converted into canvas art. If you are commemorating an anniversary, consider having a photo from the couple's wedding ceremony or reception turned into a lovely canvas print. You also can consider having a "then and now" portrait done of the couple, featuring a photo from their wedding and a current photo from today that reflects who they are now.
- Pet Lovers. Most people who own pets do not think of them as pets, but rather as extended family members. For these kinds of people, having canvas art made of their favorite pooch or feline can be a great gift on any occasion.
- Retirement. Nothing says "thank you" like a personalized canvas art piece for the employee who has dedicated numerous years of their life to a job.
- Holidays. Shopping for the holidays can be stressful, especially if you have someone on your list for whom choosing a gift is difficult. Why not avoid the crowded malls and stores and order a photo-to-canvas art piece? Christmas, Kwanzaa, Chanukah and even Easter are great times to give the gift of personalized canvas art.
Top Consumer Reviews Articles
TopConsumerReviews.com provides unique articles that you won't find anywhere else on the internet. These articles are designed to help you make the most informed decisions possible.
Warning: copy(/home/dozeman1/public_html//updates/related-news.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/dozeman1/public_html/new-common-code/mobile/dynamic-amp-in-the-news.php on line 15
Warning: file_get_contents(/home/dozeman1/public_html//updates/related-news.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/dozeman1/public_html/new-common-code/mobile/dynamic-amp-in-the-news.php on line 18
- View Full Site -
Copyright © TopConsumerReviews.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form without the express written consent of TopConsumerReviews.com, LLC is strictly prohibited.