Best Reviews TopConsumerReviews.com Best CPA Review Programs Best Reviews
Best Reviews
      June 19, 2019

Home  >  CPA Exams  >  Roger CPA Review Review

Best CPA

Exam Reviews

  1. Yaeger
  2. Gleim
  3. Becker
  4. Roger
  5. Lambers
  6. CPA Training Center

Compare Products

  • Select any 2 companies in our reviews to compare them head-to-head!
  • Compare

Your Information Is Secure
Financial IQ Guide Newsletter

Latest Reviews

Cruise Vacations

Dental insurance

Fruit Baskets

Government Grants

Learn to Read Programs

Menopause Relief

Online Fitness

Paid Surveys

Personal Trainers

Pet Meds

 

Individual Reviews

Surgent CPA Review

Yaeger CPA Review

Gleim CPA Review

Becker CPA Review

Roger CPA Review

Lambers CPA Review

CPA Training Center

 

Our professional reviewers evaluate products and services independently, but Top Consumer Reviews may earn money when you click on the links on our pages. Learn more.

Better Business Bureau Reliability Seal

Roger CPA Review Review

Best CPA Exam Reviews

To help you find the Best CPA Reviews, TopConsumerReviews.com provides you with an in-depth Roger CPA Review Review.

To see ALL of our reviews for the Best CPA Reviews, please Click Here

What's the best CPA Review program to help you pass the exam? Whether you're about to graduate from college or you've been wanting to get your CPA for years, you know that it's a big commitment. Taking the four sections of the CPA exam is not only challenging but expensive. Because of the constantly-changing nature of the content of the CPA exam, it can be very difficult for even the best students and seasoned professionals to pass the test without using a very rigorous preparation program.

For nearly half a century, CPA Review programs have helped aspiring accountants to know what to study to succeed on the required tests. Of course, as times have changed, so have many of these providers: what used to be available only in textbooks and later on CD-ROM has now evolved into a format that can be accessed virtually anywhere, using a tablet or laptop to take adaptive practice tests, using a phone to listen to lessons on MP3, and so on.

Continue reading below reviews

Best Reviews

2019

CPA Exam Reviews

3.5 stars
Roger CPA Review

ROGER CPA REVIEW Visit Site

Cost:

Packages range from $1,699 to $2,999

Founded in 2001 by Roger Philipp, a CPA himself, Roger CPA Review aims to help students make connections with what they learn, in order to better remember important information and apply it both on the test and in real life.

The company's motto is "if you study, you will pass." Their program is comprehensive and can absolutely help you with those studies. Your options with Roger include three main packages:

  • Select: this package includes CPA Review, 100+ hours of lectures, digital and physical textbooks, 6200 practice questions, read-only access to the Homework Help Center, and free updates to all course materials. You can choose individual sections (priced at $595 to $695 per course) or the full AUD/BEC/FAR/REG review (priced at $1,699). You get 18 months of course access, and a 6-month extension is available for an extra fee.
  • Premier: this includes the same course materials as the Select package, but it automatically gives you 24 months of access. You also get full access to the 24/7 Homework Help Center, along with CPA Exam Flashcards. This is priced at $2299.
  • Elite: if you want to add Rogers' audio lectures, "cram course", and top-tier customer/technical support, along with unlimited course access, this is the package for you. It costs $2999.

Financing plans are available through Affirm. You'll see those options listed by each course's price; just be aware that your interest rate will probably be somewhere between 10-30% APR, so it might not be the best option if you have other payment choices (like paying upfront or using savings).

Roger CPA Review offers a free two-day trial of their programs. This is a great way to try out their SmartPath Predictive Technology and see if it's a good fit for the way you learn best. This technology uses data from students who have passed the CPA exam to keep the course up to date, with more than 6,200 multiple choice questions, task-based simulations, and questions released by the AICPA.

This company also has a fantastic reputation, as shown by an "A+" rating with the Better Business Bureau. More importantly, many users of the Roger CPA Review say that the video lectures are engaging - even entertaining - and absolutely accomplish the company's goal of making subjects that might be dry or complex into something memorable and applicable to real-world scenarios. Some customers mentioned having tried other programs with limited success, but finally succeeding in passing all four sections of the CPA exam through using the Roger program.

On the other hand, Roger CPA Review doesn't offer any kind of pass guarantee. Their advertised pass rate is 88%, so you'll have to decide if you like their teaching style well enough to take your chances on those odds with no refund safety net if you're one of the 12% that doesn't pass the exam.

Rogers CPA Review is a solid choice for your test preparation needs, especially with video lectures that have been well-demonstrated to help you easily remember the course materials. You'll just need to spend more for this course than many other options on the market and be willing to accept that there's no guarantee that you'll pass.

Visit Site

Continued from above

When deciding on the best CPA Review program for your needs, you should carefully consider your options based on your learning style, budget, and timeframe. These programs vary widely, and it's important for you to know exactly what you're getting before making a significant financial investment.

In other words, as you compare what different companies have to offer, keep in mind these factors:

  • Price. What will you spend for your CPA Review program? What's included at that cost?
  • Flexibility. Can you purchase study materials for just one section of the test? Does the program take a one-size-fits-all approach, or are there study and/or testing portions that adapt to your strengths and weaknesses?
  • Timeframe. Many CPA Review providers limit your access to the study materials, with deadlines ranging from 12 to 24 months. Will you be able to complete your studies within that timeframe?
  • Instruction Method/Format. How does the review program convey the material: text-only, text-plus-video lecture, etc.? What's the best method for your learning style?
  • Reputation/Guarantee. Is the CPA Review program effective? What is the pass rate for students using their method? Does the company offer any guarantee or refund if you fail all or part of the four-part exam? What do other students say about their experience using the program?

TopConsumerReviews.com has reviewed and ranked the best CPA Review Programs available today. We hope this information helps you find the best study plan that will lead you to success on the CPA Exam!

The best CPA prep books

Now comes one of the most challenging steps to achieving your goal - passing the CPA exam. This four-part examination tests the knowledge you must master to become a licensed CPA. You can't pass it ...

Published:  Thu, 06 Jun 2019 06:11:00 GMT



CPA leaders seek input on evolving licensure model

The concepts also state that the CPA Exam would need to test a common core of accounting and technology while allowing candidates to demonstrate knowledge in their chosen area of study and interest. ...

Published:  Wed, 12 Jun 2019 05:08:00 GMT



What Order You Should Take The CPA Exam Sections In

If you have not familiarized yourself with the various sections of the CPA test and the order to take them, then this article is meant for you. These facts are very essential so as to help you ...

Published:  Thu, 06 Jun 2019 17:58:00 GMT



SMX Overtime: When to use automation to improve account performance

You could test less. Sometimes running six tests in a ... The challenge we face is that you grow revenue and maybe lower your CPA but then plateau in performance. Limiting your performance and ...

Published:  Tue, 18 Jun 2019 10:57:00 GMT



Here's Your Open Thread For the Third CPA Exam Score Release of Q2 2019

My, time flies when you're mired in the misery of sitting for the CPA exam, don't it? Today, NASBA received and processed an absolute shitton of scores from the AICPA, making this another CPA exam ...

Published:  Tue, 11 Jun 2019 13:47:00 GMT



Illinois CPA Society Awards Scholarships to College Accounting Students

In addition to these scholarships, initiatives such as the Society's Jumpstart to Accounting Program and CPA Exam Award Program make it possible for students and CPA candidates to transition into the ...

Published:  Wed, 12 Jun 2019 13:33:00 GMT



Online Accounting Certificate Can Prepare and Qualify You to Sit for the CPA Exam

Sponsored - Accounting is a critical component of any organization. Whether you're a small business owner or work for a Fortune 500 company, good accounting practices - and qualified professionals to ...

Published:  Wed, 05 Jun 2019 12:46:00 GMT



Share Us!    Share TopConsumerReviews.com on Twitter Share TopConsumerReviews.com on LinkedIn Share TopConsumerReviews.com on Google+ Share TopConsumerReviews.com on Pinterest

Home      About Us      Terms & Conditions      Privacy Policy      Contact Us      Disclosure