TopConsumerReviews.com is a world-leading consumer product review site. We provide detailed reviews and ratings for thousands of products and services.
Color Selection for Your Logo
If you're considering creating or changing your company logo ponder the color choices first and how they may impact your image. Perceptions are developed at a very young age and are hard to break. As an example, kids learn in preschool that green means go, yellow means slow and red means stop. As such, your company message and brand representation may be easily conveyed in a logo design simply by choosing the right color of the font or image. Further, we as people have an emotional response to color - what emotional response do you want your logo to create?
Consider the perception and emotions colors represent in your logo selection process:
- Red is a popular logo color as it signifies strength, action, excitement, relationships and intensity. It is often used in logo design to grab the consumers eye and attention.
- Brown is common with environmentally friendly products and services. It signifies nature and a sense of calm to many people.
- Pink is not just for girls anymore. While often associated with female driven goods we also associate pink with gentle, soft, romance, love and innocence. The color pink is also widely associated with breast cancer awareness. It is often used in logos to add a feminine element.
- Orange is a powerful color that stands out from others. Often associated with creativity, innovation, affordability and enthusiasm orange is another popular color especially for products geared towards our youth.
- Yellow equates to happiness, sunshine and play along with caution and curiosity. Yellow, much like red, can have conflicting messages. It can represent sunshine and happiness or caution and fear. Yellow is often used in logo design to get attention, create happiness and warmth.
- Green is often translated into health and nature. Healthcare, diet food and health clubs often use green in their logos.
- Blue represents calm, confidence, loyalty, success, and trust. Blue is calming and can stir up images of authority, success and security. It is one of the most popular colors in logo designs and is often associated with corporate logos.
- Purple is a warm color that is often coupled with royalty, power, mystery, religion, and sophistication. The color purple can be found in many education related and high end product logos.
- Black is a distinctive color that often translates to serious, bold, tradition, formal, and classic. Black can be found in many logos for its sophistication.
- White is the color of peace, purity and truth. It is often used in conjunction with a colorful background.
Consider the meaning of color and your target market before choosing your logo. A properly designed logo will grab the attention of the right customer and exude a brand image that they want to be a part of.
Top Consumer Reviews Articles
TopConsumerReviews.com provides unique articles that you won't find anywhere else on the internet. These articles are designed to help you make the most informed decisions possible.
Warning: copy(/home/dozeman1/public_html//updates/related-news.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/dozeman1/public_html/new-common-code/mobile/dynamic-amp-in-the-news.php on line 15
Warning: file_get_contents(/home/dozeman1/public_html//updates/related-news.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/dozeman1/public_html/new-common-code/mobile/dynamic-amp-in-the-news.php on line 18
- View Full Site -
Copyright © TopConsumerReviews.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form without the express written consent of TopConsumerReviews.com, LLC is strictly prohibited.