TopConsumerReviews.com is a world-leading consumer product review site. We provide detailed reviews and ratings for thousands of products and services.
What to Look for in a Logo Design
A logo design is essentially the face of the company and provides the first impression to potential customers. Choosing the right logo design is imperative to a company's success. Before choosing a logo identify the overall reflection you want the company to exude as your image will be reflected in your logo and all of your marketing efforts. When choosing a company logo consider the following aspects in your decision making.
- A well balanced logo is a good logo. Customers like balance because the mind identifies it as visually pleasing.
- Very importantly a logo needs to attract your target audience and reflect the company's spirit. Color plays a major role in attracting customers as should not be a quick decision.
- Color also represents feelings and emotions that we naturally associate to specific colors. Keep in mind that red makes a bold and powerful statement, orange represents youth, green depicts health and nature, blue is professional, yellow is playful, purple is power, pink is soft, yellow is fun, and black is serious.
- A logo needs to work at any size and be flexible. On a business card, letterhead or a website a logo has to still look good. Especially when the font if scaled down to a very small size.
- Font selection is important in that it can immediately cheapen a logo design. Only accept professional grade fonts and stick to one or two in the design. Logos derived from only words make font selection even more essential. A thicker font selection means strength, while a slanted choice is more action oriented and a script font conveys sophistication. Often a company name is the company logo and in this case the font used must represent the character your want to exude.
- Research the logos of your competitors so that you can be sure to not choose one too similar in color or design. If the industry calls for a certain segment of colors don't stray from that but be sure that your logo stands out from the rest.
- The beauty of a quality logo is that simple designs are the most successful with helping consumers identify the brand.
- Avoid current trends and select a logo that will still work several years from now. Logos must have staying power so that the customers aren't confused by frequent changes to the brand's identity.
- If using a symbol in your logo avoid those that are overused such as globes, swooshes, interlocking rings and others.
Top Consumer Reviews Articles
TopConsumerReviews.com provides unique articles that you won't find anywhere else on the internet. These articles are designed to help you make the most informed decisions possible.
Warning: copy(/home/dozeman1/public_html//updates/related-news.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/dozeman1/public_html/new-common-code/mobile/dynamic-amp-in-the-news.php on line 15
Warning: file_get_contents(/home/dozeman1/public_html//updates/related-news.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/dozeman1/public_html/new-common-code/mobile/dynamic-amp-in-the-news.php on line 18
- View Full Site -
Copyright © TopConsumerReviews.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form without the express written consent of TopConsumerReviews.com, LLC is strictly prohibited.